How $$ Are Distributed
Choose Life of Georgia, Inc. seeks to distribute funds in a fair and equitable manner on a quarterly basis. The criterion for distribution is divided into three categories:
- Choose Life Tag sales in the county of residence of the agencies. Numbers for each county are sent to us monthly from the Motor Vehicle Department. If there is more than one agency in a county, the number of tags in the county is divided equally among all agencies in that county. Tag sales for counties not designated to agencies are allocated to qualified agencies based on percentage of agencies tag sales in relationship to total tag sales.
- 5,000 tags sold in the quarter.
- 3,000 tag sales are attributed by county to qualified agencies.
- 2,000 tag sales not attributed to qualified agencies.
- Agency #1 is attributed 50 tag sales (1.67%) of the 3,000 attributed tag sales.
- Agency #1 is then attributed 1.67% of the unassigned 2,000 tag sales or an additional 33 tag sales for a total credit of 83 tag sales.
- Number of clients seen by agencies. Numbers come from the Quarterly Statistic report each agency sends to Choose Life of Georgia. Credit for number of clients seen is allocated as a percentage of total number of clients seen by all qualified agencies.
- Special need requests from agencies. Agencies may submit special needs requests to be considered at the next scheduled Choose Life Advisory Board Meeting. Special needs application forms were originally distributed September 2008. Additional forms are available upon request.
We encourage you to help us promote the sale of Choose Life tags. Together we can reach the public with a simple pro-life message and in the process help fund your efforts to educate on the adoption alternative.